[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hanumath Rao Maduri
Arina Ielchiieva
2018-11-01 13:05:33 UTC
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in the Drill
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one of the
contributors of index based planning and execution support.

Welcome Hanumath, and thank you for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)
Timothy Farkas
Salim
Vitalii Diravka
2018-11-01 16:39:05 UTC
Congratulations!

Kind regards
Vitalii
Post by Timothy Farkas
Congrats Hanu!
Salim
AnilKumar B
2018-11-01 16:43:47 UTC
Congratulations Hanumath.

Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Congratulations!
Kind regards
Vitalii
Post by Timothy Farkas
Congrats Hanu!
Salim
Gautam Parai
2018-11-01 17:14:15 UTC
Congratulations Hanumath! Well deserved :)

Gautam
Post by AnilKumar B
Congratulations Hanumath.
Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Congratulations!
Kind regards
Vitalii
Post by Timothy Farkas
Congrats Hanu!
Salim
Khurram Faraaz
2018-11-01 17:56:14 UTC
Congratulations Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Congratulations Hanumath! Well deserved :)
Gautam
Post by AnilKumar B
Congratulations Hanumath.
Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Congratulations!
Kind regards
Vitalii
Post by Timothy Farkas
Congrats Hanu!
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
he
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
the
Salim
Abhishek Girish
2018-11-01 18:04:45 UTC
Congratulations, Hanu!
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Congratulations Hanumath! Well deserved :)
Gautam
Post by AnilKumar B
Congratulations Hanumath.
Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Congratulations!
Kind regards
Vitalii
Post by Timothy Farkas
Congrats Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
he
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
has accepted.
Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in
the
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Drill
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
the
Salim
Kunal Khatua
2018-11-01 18:09:22 UTC
Congratulations, Hanu!
On 11/1/2018 11:04:58 AM, Abhishek Girish <***@apache.org> wrote:
Congratulations, Hanu!
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Congratulations Hanumath! Well deserved :)
Gautam
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 9:44 AM AnilKumar B
Post by AnilKumar B
Congratulations Hanumath.
Thanks & Regards,
B Anil Kumar.
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 9:39 AM Vitalii Diravka
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Congratulations!
Kind regards
Vitalii
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 5:43 PM salim achouche
Post by Timothy Farkas
Congrats Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
he
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
has accepted.
Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in
the
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Drill
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
the
Salim
Paul Rogers
2018-11-01 18:34:51 UTC
Congratulations Hanu!

- Paul

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Abhishek Girish
Congratulations, Hanu!
Congratulations, Hanu!
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
he
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
has accepted.
Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in
the
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Drill
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
the
Salim
Aman Sinha
2018-11-01 20:25:10 UTC
Congratulations Hanumath !

Aman
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
- Paul
Sent from my iPhone
Post by Abhishek Girish
Congratulations, Hanu!
Congratulations, Hanu!
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
he
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
has accepted.
Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in
the
Post by Gautam Parai
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
Drill
Post by Timothy Farkas
Post by Arina Ielchiieva
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by AnilKumar B
Post by Vitalii Diravka
the
Salim
Chunhui Shi
2018-11-01 20:28:05 UTC
Congratulations Hanu!
From:Arina Ielchiieva <***@apache.org>
Send Time:2018 Nov 1 (Thu) 06:05
To:dev <***@drill.apache.org>; user <***@drill.apache.org>
Subject:[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Hanumath Rao Maduri

(on behalf of Drill PMC)
Sorabh Hamirwasia
2018-11-01 21:14:54 UTC
Congratulations Hanu!

Thanks,
Sorabh
Thank you all for the wishes!
Thanks,
-Hanu
.invalid>
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Send Time:2018 Nov 1 (Thu) 06:05
(on behalf of Drill PMC)
Robert Hou
2018-11-02 00:21:51 UTC
Congratulations, Hanu. Thanks for contributing to Drill.

--Robert
Congrats Hanu!! Well deserved :D
Thank you,
Jyothsna
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Thanks,
Sorabh
Thank you all for the wishes!
Thanks,
-Hanu
.invalid>
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Send Time:2018 Nov 1 (Thu) 06:05
(on behalf of Drill PMC)
weijie tong
2018-11-02 02:44:11 UTC
Congratulations, Hanu!
Post by Robert Hou
Congratulations, Hanu. Thanks for contributing to Drill.
--Robert
Congrats Hanu!! Well deserved :D
Thank you,
Jyothsna
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Thanks,
Sorabh
Thank you all for the wishes!
Thanks,
-Hanu
.invalid>
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Send Time:2018 Nov 1 (Thu) 06:05
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by Khurram Faraaz
he
Post by Khurram Faraaz
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by Khurram Faraaz
the
(on behalf of Drill PMC)
Padma Penumarthy
2018-11-02 02:59:37 UTC
Congratulations Hanu.

Thanks
Padma
Post by Abhishek Girish
Congratulations, Hanu!
Post by Robert Hou
Congratulations, Hanu. Thanks for contributing to Drill.
--Robert
Congrats Hanu!! Well deserved :D
Thank you,
Jyothsna
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Thanks,
Sorabh
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 1:35 PM Hanumath Rao Maduri <
Thank you all for the wishes!
Thanks,
-Hanu
.invalid>
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Congratulations Hanu!
Post by Robert Hou
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Send Time:2018 Nov 1 (Thu) 06:05
Post by Robert Hou
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Hanumath
Rao Maduri to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
that
Post by Khurram Faraaz
he
Post by Khurram Faraaz
has accepted.
Hanumath became a contributor in 2017, making changes mostly in
the
Post by Robert Hou
Post by Khurram Faraaz
Drill
Post by Khurram Faraaz
planning side, including lateral / unnest support. He is also one
of
Post by Khurram Faraaz
the