[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Karthikeyan Manivannan
Arina Ielchiieva
2018-12-07 19:11:32 UTC
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Drill has invited Karthikeyan
Manivannan to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Karthik started contributing to the Drill project in 2016. He has
implemented changes in various Drill areas, including batch sizing,
security, code-gen, C++ part. One of his latest improvements is ACL
support for Drill ZK nodes.

Welcome Karthik, and thank you for your contributions!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)
Abhishek Girish
(on behalf of Drill PMC)
Gautam Parai
2018-12-07 19:13:54 UTC
Congratulations Kathik! Well-deserved :)

Gautam
Post by Abhishek Girish
Congratulations Karthik!
(on behalf of Drill PMC)