How the parallelize the table scan for jdbc storage plugin?
Fangxin Lou
2017-08-02 14:20:27 UTC
Hi:

I am try to test the drill over RDBMS with jdbc storage plugin, and we have big table with lot's of partitions, so I hope to rewrite the query with multiple partition based queries to fast the data loading.

But I am not able to write the plugin for myself. Any document about the APIs of storage plugin?

Thanks.

--

Thanks

http://www.dbatools.net
Good tools make the work easy and inprove life quality.

http://www.anysql.net/en
Personal software, life, research and professional Oracle recovery service
Muhammad Gelbana
2017-08-02 22:30:47 UTC
Paul created a magnificent wiki: https://github.com/paul-rogers/drill/wiki
You'll probably want to read this first