Warning from user@drill.apache.org
Add Reply
u***@drill.apache.org
2017-08-08 17:45:38 UTC
***@drill.apache.org mailing list.

at user-***@drill.apache.org.

Messages to you from the user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
<user-***@drill.apache.org>

send a short message to: