CTAS to wait till the time table is created
Add Reply
Sing, Jasbir
2017-06-08 05:07:52 UTC
Hi,

I am using CTAS command to copy one parquet file from another. But my threads are not waiting for the task completion and are moving forward. I want my tread to wait till the time my parquet file is created.
How can I achieve this?

Regards,
Jasbir Singh

________________________________

www.accenture.com
Ted Dunning
2017-06-08 10:40:57 UTC
Post by Sing, Jasbir
I am using CTAS command to copy one parquet file from another. But my
threads are not waiting for the task completion and are moving forward. I
want my tread to wait till the time my parquet file is created.
How can I achieve this?
What threads?

How are you invoking the CTAS command?

Are you calling Drill via JDBC? Or what?