Data read error while query Hbase table.
nagesh bigdata
2017-04-10 03:04:59 UTC
Hi ,

I just executed a query "select * from Hbase.`namespace.table` LIMIT 100"
in Apache Drill Web UI.

From the logs, HBase connect ion is created. After 8 mins, I got DATA READ
ERROR : failure while loading table in database hbase.

Please suggest.

Thanks.
Khurram Faraaz
2017-04-10 04:53:33 UTC
Can you please share the stack trace from drillbit.log, and what version of Drill are you on ?

Thanks,

Khurram