Using Apache Drill with AirBnB SuperSet
Add Reply
John Omernik
2017-06-14 10:44:58 UTC
Hey all, I've had some success getting Drill working with Superset
(Visualization tool) via work done by a few people (not just me) I thought
I'd share what I was using and how it was working and see if others
benefited from it, or if issues occur they can be posted to the issue to
improve things.

https://github.com/JohnOmernik/sadrill

Super set Git:

https://github.com/airbnb/superset

Have fun, let me know how it goes

John
Kunal Khatua
2017-06-14 20:04:12 UTC
The Superset project looks pretty neat.

Didn't realize that there is also a Python Driver for Drill. I'd think that would be useful too.

2017-06-14 20:15:19 UTC
Be warned it's a hack together thing I and some others (Waves at Charles)
did to prove it out... we'd love it if MapR sought to extend it and put
some programming rigor around it... *hint hint :)