JDBC help
Aspen Hsu
2017-06-14 19:06:48 UTC
Hello,

I am working on a maven project that relies on drill-JDBC, for a stand
alone project, I used this dependency (and it connected/ran fine)

<groupId>org.apache.drill.exec</groupId>

<artifactId>drill-jdbc-all</artifactId>

<version>1.10.0</version>
For my actual project, I am using the same dependency and getting this
error.

WARN oadd.org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn - Session 0x0 for server null,
unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oadd/org/apache/log4j/Logger

Any help is appreciated :)

Also what when should each of these be used?

"org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver"

"com.mapr.drill.jdbc41.Driver"

-Aspen

Aspen Hsu

Engineering Intern

Xactly Corporation

*T:* 408.987.6543

*C:* 408.234.5678

www.xactlycorp.com

NYSE: XTLY
--
[image: What's New with Xactly] <http://www.xactlycorp.com/email-click/>

<https://www.nyse.com/quote/XNYS:XTLY> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/xactly-corporation> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/Xactly> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/XactlyCorp> [image: YouTube]
<http://www.youtube.com/xactlycorporation>
Kunal Khatua
2017-06-14 22:44:47 UTC
You need to use the org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver class.

The drill-jdbc-all dependency should be enough. Are you trying to connect to an HDFS cluster's zookeeper?