Blog for Apache Drill
Add Reply
Saurabh Mahapatra
2017-08-08 23:25:07 UTC
Hi all,

Any ideas on how we can make this happen.

I was thinking of keeping a dedicated page in Medium? And have it
integrated into the website?

Ideas please?

I would like to start collecting some topics that we can talk about.

Thanks,
Saurabh
Charles Givre
Saurabh
Divya Gehlot
2017-08-11 02:04:21 UTC
Me too can help by inputting the issues which I encounter when working with
Drill.

Thanks,
Divya
Post by Charles Givre
Hi Saurabh,
I’d contribute or otherwise help out. I’m particularly interested in
learning about how people are using Drill and what we can do to make it
better.
— C
On Aug 8, 2017, at 19:25, Saurabh Mahapatra <