Squirrel Schema list
Steven Peh
2018-01-10 00:19:18 UTC
Hi, I just configured Squirrel per the instructions/docs and connected fine and can issue queries. However the Schema listing in Squirrel shows "DRILL" as the name of all the schemas. The count is correct, but the name of the schemas are missing, i.e. INFORMATION_SCHEMA, sys, etc.

It just shows "DRILL" as the name on all of them. Am I missing something?

Have a single node cluster setup with zk. Using the zk jdbc URL with the cluster ID as per the docs.

Using Squirrel 3.8.1, drill 1.12.0 (and its supplied jdbc driver).

Cheers,
Steven

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attachments. For important disclosures and information about the incorporation and regulated status of Macquarie Group entities plea
Robert Hou
2018-01-18 23:02:41 UTC
This appears to be a bug. I am able to reproduce this on my system. Can you file a Jira please?

Thanks.

--Robert

Hi, I just configured Squirrel per the instructions/docs and connected fine and can issue queries. However the Schema listing in Squirrel shows "DRILL" as the name of all the schemas. The count is correct, but the name of the schemas are missing, i.e. INFORMATION_SCHEMA, sys, etc.

It just shows "DRILL" as the name on all of them. Am I missing something?

Have a single node cluster setup with zk. Using the zk jdbc URL with the cluster ID as per the docs.

Using Squirrel 3.8.1, drill 1.12.0 (and its supplied jdbc driver).

Cheers,
Steven

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attachments. For important disclosures and information about the incorporation and regulated status of Macquarie Group entities please see: www.macquarie.com/disclosures<http://www.macquarie.com/disclosures>