Run Multiple Queries as a Single query Apache Drill
Spandan Harithas Karamchedu
2017-05-15 21:57:22 UTC
Hi,

I am planning to run the queries on Apache Drill using web console. I am
facing an issue of running two queries as a single query.

For example, I want to run the below query

"select * from
dfs.root.`/Users/skaramchedu/hourly-job/2017/05/09/00/output/part-r-00000`
limit 1"

But before that, I have to perform a setting "set store.json.all_text_mode
= true "
Is there any way that I can run both as a single query?

In my code, I use an API call to the url of web console...

Can someone please help me regarding that?

Thanks
Spandan
Kunal Khatua
2017-05-16 01:14:40 UTC
You could try to set the value through the OPTIONS tab on the top right. This will be a permanent 'system' level setting and not a temporary 'session'-level setting.

You can have your API also do this using the 'alter system set ...' to achieve the same end goal.

Spandan
Muhammad Gelbana
2017-05-16 12:31:29 UTC
Have you tried separating your queries using a semicolon ?

*Muhammad Gelbana*
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mgelbana